Why Oracle NetSuite?
'Cloud ERP Solution – All in One Cloud ERP Software Solution'
Successfully executing your enterprise cloud ERP strategy means turning to the world’s most proven, trusted and deployed cloud ERP solution— NetSuite. With more than 30,000 organizations and subsidiaries running NetSuite across more than 160 countries,
some of the world’s best-known brands trust their businesses to NetSuite and take their financial and operational processes to the cloud. Why NetSuite?
'TURNING TO THE CLOUD'
NetSuite Cloud ERP Software provides cloud complete financial management, including invoicing and sophisticated revenue recognition management.
NetSuite accelerates financial processes with real-time multi-currency consolidation and real-time roll-up across orders, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing and order fulfillment, from local in-country operations to the
regional office to global headquarters. NetSuite also provides sophisticated financial and statutory reporting for external stakeholders.
With Cloud ERP Solution HK, you can:
1. Scale With Ease: Gain the agility, flexibility and scalability your business needs to power innovation and growth.
2. Future Proof Your Organization: Bid farewell to version lock, and improve agility with software that is always current with all customizations carried forward to support your business.
- A BROAD RANGE OF ROBUST ERP and global financial functionality designed for modern businesses, enabling customers to streamline their
mission-critical business processes.
- DESIGNED FOR A MODERN COMPANY
and social, NetSuite frees the modern business from antiquated PC-based,
anti-social systems locked behind the firewall. At its core, NetSuite provides
a dynamic, easy-to-use platform designed for all users across a global
organization that can be accessed via any device, at any time.
- A HIGHLY SCALABLE SYSTEM FOR GROWTH with the ability to quickly and
easily add functionality as a business grows and international capabilities
including support for 190 currencies, 20 languages and automated tax
compliance in over 100 countries to fuel global expansion.